MyFog by AM Instruments
Mist generator for visual checks of air flows in classified environments and in laminar flow cabinets
From years of direct hands-on experience in the testing and validation of classified environments, comes a mist generator that not only produces a high quality mist for testing the most demanding environments but also provides the validation technicians with an easy to use and fully accessorized unit that will significantly improve cost effectiveness. All this at a very attractive price.
With it’s 3.7 inch touch screen, MyFog includes an intuitive user interface that provides live diagnostics and visualization of the main operating parameters. Foremost, MyFog is the only mist generator that can be easily be used by one operator alone thanks to the standard remote control option that allows for start/stop of unit, mist intensity and mist speed adjustment.
MyFog will be available for sale from June 1st 2013, but we are already accepting pre-orders as units will be delivered on a “first come, first served” basis.
Following is a preliminary Technical Data Sheet detailing the main features of the product.
You can also have a sneak peak of MyFog here:
Technical Data Sheet
The ISO 14644-3 Annex B7 International Standard indicates that the airflows in all classified environments of any ISO class should be visually verified every 24 months. Among the suggested methods is the generation of tracers that will clearly visualise speed and direction of the airflows.
The test is carried out in the areas of interest by taking pictures of the airflows made visible by the fog during “at rest” conditions (with no personnel present and no production equipment in use).
Purpose of this type of test is to verify and certify that the airflow devised and installed to protect the critical areas is working efficiently.
- Visualisation of airflow directions in:
- Balancing pressures between rooms (visual indication)
- Classified environments
- Laminar flow areas (ie: liquids filling machines)
- Weighing stations (ie: powder weighing and sampling areas)
- Laminar flow cabinets
- Identification of air stagnation pockets
- Personnel training
MyFog main features
- Ultrasuond vibrating elements: 18
- Fan voltage: 12V
- Multifunction touchscreen display: see below
- Materials: AISI 304 SS, Aluminium and ABS
- Piezo transducers working hours: Up to 15.000
- Flexible tubing: 3 mt. x Ø80 mm, PVC
- Net weight: Kgs. 19,5
- CE Mark
- Compact design
- Dedicated and innovative firmware
- Remote control, includes start-stop, mist speed and intensity adjustment
- Castors available (optional)
- Sturdy carrying case with castors for easy transport
Multifunction touch-screen display
- 3,7” Display TFT Touch screen
- Water level indication and visualisation with status indication
- Temperature monitoring and diagnostics with graphic visualisation
- Automatic transducers management to maximise ultrasound life span
- Mist intensity adjustment.
- Fan speed adjustment (mist speed adjustment)
- Quick Start/Stop feature
- Monitoring of working hours, mist generation and hours of use of each piezo
- Piezo transducers diagnostics
- Alarms diagnostics display
- Password protected diagnostics menu in operator mode (read only)
- Password protected diagnostics menu in supervisor mode (read/write mode)
- Pause mode
- Cycle reset in case of power failure or pause mode
- Remote control